Given the critical nature of Technology in most enterprises, that embed the Business Units with DevOps teams for their market-facing IT applications can internalise agility and better respond to market events. However, this paradigm shift requires an enhanced discipline in its investment planning to ensure it can reap the benefits of this new model..
2. What does an Agile IT Operating Model look like?
- Drawbacks of the traditional model
- Understanding the Enterprise view of agility
- A drill-down into the IT Departmental level
3. Implications for the Technology department
4. Key risks in adopting the new agile Operating Model
5. How to improve Portfolio investment in this new Operating Model?